- 4 Years as a French Language Teacher for Auxilliarz International, Bangalore
- 4 Years as a French Language Teacher/ Translator for Blue Chip International
- 1 Year as a Freelance French Teacher/ Translator
- 1 Year as a French Language BPO Agent for AACRON Communication Systems
- 1 Year as a French Language Tech Support Agent for IZMO Ltd, Bangalore
- Currently Working as a French Language for Royal Concorde College
BBM from Bangalore University
A1, A2 Certification in French from Alliance Francaise
- PUC Syllabus
- Academic French For Graduation Courses
- Academic French For MBA
- French Voice and Accent Training
- French Writing and Reading Proficiency Courses
- French Language Corporate training
7 years of experience in private tutoring and years of experience in corporate training and classroom training. I believe falling in love with a language is the most effective way to learn a new language and I help my students do exactly that. I now train school/college students with their French syllabus and also aspiring French students with different levels of French and DELF preparation. I also conduct crash courses (including online classes) in French for people aiming to learn French in a Short span of time for business/college/hobby requirements.
Since 2009 to 2016 have trained moren100 students of PUC1 & 2, degree and master for their board exam
With 95 percent of success that’s have made me certainly an experienced Tutor and trainer.
I LIKE TEACHING BECAUSE
For the past seven years in India it has been for me the best way to express my passion and serve the world. It has helped me to know more about myself, more about the Indian society and World. I have got students from Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Korea, and India. And my teaching has given them hope. I have communicated passion; I have saved from desperation. And in return they have made me feel really better human being.
Best way to teach for me is to adapt lesson to the requirement of the is such a way that my teaching meet my students specific needs.
1. Define their motivation to learn the language
2. Identify their specific needs weakness ,strength and fear
3. Communicate the passion of the language by showing them the most simplest way to access it
4. Support them in their progressions
All 4 important parts of the language: reading, writing, listening and speaking thoroughly teach until they sections are mastered.
The student can follow the book prescribed in addition to
which I will send online exercises and activities that will be done and checked during
the session. All extra material will be sent via mail.
MY INTERESTSReading, running, music